Wednesday 17 May 2017

My pictures are being published!

So I have received some news that my amateur photography will be recognized in Wild's Digital Magazine on the 27th of July 2017.
I am so grateful for the exposure, who knows maybe somewhere in the future I will be able to sell digital copies for a few extra pennies.
I am in love with photography and being outdoors, it's a part of who I became in the past few years.

Here are three of my photographs.
And like everyone says "a picture says a thousand words".
These photographs where taken in Kruger National Park, I always take each of my student groups for a day visit to the park. I is just something you have to experience when you are here!
A picture a memory in you hand.

These will be lovely on canvas.
I will most definitely post some more of the photographs in the future. And remember to keep an eye on Wild's Digital Magazine on the 27th of July 2017.





Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment