Wednesday 10 May 2017


Hi Everyone.
I would like to formally introduce myself as the writer of the blog, as I have not done so, since I have been writing these posts.

My name is Jessica Osmers, I am 24 years old and I am married to a phenomenal husband, Charl Osmers. We live on a 200ha private game reserve the Northern part of South-Africa in the Limpopo Province, bordering Kruger National Park.
We live on this farm with my in laws, a million dogs and the most exquisite wildlife your eyes will ever see. My father in law dedicates his life to wildlife conservation and my beautiful mother in law is the foundation that keeps everybody together. 
And with this blog I will be taking you guys through the most entertaining and fun filled adventures of your lives.
So buckle up and stay tuned....

Take Care.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment